Why Choose Bair?
Since 1967, The Bair Foundation has been committed to building strong children, strong families and strong communities.
- We are a Christ-centered agency dedicated to treating the mind,
body & spirit of those we serve.
- The Bair Foundation makes every effort to prevent out-of-home
placements through intervention and by focusing on the strengths
of the biological family.
- When safety is an issue and children must be removed from their
home, The Bair Foundation provides intervention and influence that
promotes and achieves health and well-being in the least restrictive
environment while moving forward to permanency.
- Our dedicated, committed, faith-filled staff go above and beyond to
ensure our children and families are getting the best care and services.
They are just a phone call away…24 hours a day.
- Knowing every child is unique, Bair facilitates Individual Service Plans for every child in care to address the individual needs of each child using input from
every member of the treatment team.
- The Bair Foundation recognizes the diverse backgrounds, characteristics and needs of foster youth and actively recruits foster families of all races,
ethnicities and backgrounds without discrimination.
- Bair supports their foster families through the certification process and after the placement is made. Families are well trained to ensure their success as
they foster children and teens. Bair believes that foster families are the agents of change and we want them to feel loved, appreciated, and valued.
- Quality Improvement is an ongoing process at The Bair Foundation. Through continuous monitoring of systems and services, The Bair Foundation identifies
trends and makes improvements to achieve excellence.
- The Bair Foundation has been nationally accredited by the Council on Accreditation since 2002.
- Kids come first….ALWAYS; because they are God’s greatest gift!