Professional Foster Parents (PHBC) Dallas, Texas
Become a Professional Foster Parent
Palo Pinto – Parker – Tarrant – Erath – Hood & Johnson counties in Texas only
Kids that arrive in foster care from an RTC or hospital require a radical kind of love. For foster parents who provide that radical love, the Bair Foundation provides radical support. Helping these children and young people manage their thoughts, emotions and behaviors is a process and it takes a team.
Join The Bair Foundation Team
Exceptional training and on-going coaching from a team of professionals with years of experience.
As a parent, you’ll receive unprecedented levels of support and treatment for these children who are stepping down from a residential treatment facility or hospital setting. Receive up to $50,000/child a year to support their unique needs. Maximum two children per household.
Professional Foster Parent Requirements:
- One parent must be a stay-at-home parent
- Must be willing to take treatment level children & teens
- As a PHBC foster parent, you’ll be the backbone of the team as you implement proactive strategies and crisis intervention techniques with the support of our treatment team
- Short – term with the goal of permanency within 9-12 months
- Must pass FBI background checks
- Must pass health check and TB tests
- Must have 80 square feet of bedroom space for each child
For more details or to ask questions, please contact The Bair Foundation’s Carrollton, Texas office at (972) 957-0030.