Join The Bair Foundation Team
Exceptional training and on-going coaching from a team of professionals with years of experience.
As a Professional Treatment Foster Parent (PTFP), you’ll receive unprecedented levels of support and treatment for these children who are stepping down from a residential treatment facility or hospital setting. Receive up to $50,000/child a year to support their unique needs. Maximum two children per household.
Professional Treatment Foster Care Parent (PTFC) Requirements:
- One parent must be a stay-at-home parent
- Must be willing to take treatment level children & teens
- As a Professional Treatment Foster Parent, you’ll be the backbone of the team as you implement proactive strategies and crisis intervention techniques with the support of our treatment team
- Short – term with the goal of permanency within 6-9 months
- Must pass FBI background checks
- Must pass health check and TB tests
- Must have 80 square feet of bedroom space for each child
For more details, please contact Erica Noriega at (210) 494-3415 or fill out our inquiry form below.