Looking for a rewarding career in Social Work? The Bair Foundation is a non-profit, social service ministry looking to recruit the best and brightest candidates who have a passion for serving families and children. College graduates and those interested in social work careers are encouraged to learn about our employment opportunities today.
We’ll help you fulfill your goals, invest in your success through educational opportunities, provide a competitive salary and family environment, while you help us fulfill our mission. With locations in 9 states, our mission is to provide Christ-centered, quality care and services dedicated to the restoration of children, youth and families.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
The Bair Foundation offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Paid time off (1-5 years of service= 17 days, 5-10 years of service= 22 days)
- 12 paid holidays
- 401k or 401k Roth with matching contribution
- Annual pension plan contribution made by employer for employees who work at least 1,000 hours a year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance available
- Employer paid life insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance available
- Educational assistance for career developmentContact Human Resources at 800-543-7058 for details.View All Current Openings